Saturday, November 6, 2010

Missed Halloween?

         Sorry for the delay in posting, but the baby girl has been in the hospital. My poor little 2.5 year old was hit with a bad flu virus that landed her in the hospital for almost 5 days. I have missed school and work, and nursing her back to health. She didn't get to dress up in her Minnie Mouse costume I spent hours sewing and she got bags if IV fluid instead of candy this year. Thankfully she isn't old enough to realize that she missed out on good things. Shes better now... still monitoring her intake to make sure that she is ok for the long run.
          Hubby and I had our first guests over tonight, Grandma and her Boyfriend Randy. I cooked dinner and we cleaned like crazy people this morning. It is nice to have a VERY clean house! I love him so much. I am exhausted so this is a short post.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad Relee was sick for the big day! Luckily there are many more Halloween days in her future! Greta to see you start a blog. I love blogging....and meeting so many great people that are interested in the same thing I am! :)

    ReplyDelete