Thursday, February 24, 2011

Beach Body or Bust Competition

I have started a competition, starting March 1st through June 1st with potential to go longer if the competitors want to! 10$ buy in and the highest percentage of weight loss at the end gets the pot of money!
Weigh ins are due Sunday/Monday weekly via an email to me with a picture of the scale with your name and date on a paper next to your weigh in.  I wont be sharing the photos with anyone, just be keeping track of the weight loss.
If you are interested leave me a comment with your email address and I will send you my address to send the 10 dollars, and add you to the list of other people doing the competition.
Heres to hoping that we ALL rock the short shorts this summer and make new friends along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment